Marine 16’s Diesel Fuel Complete is a multi-functional fuel treatment to maintain the quality of stored fuel, keep fuel systems clean and prevent the growth of Diesel Bug.
Diesel Fuel Complete Description
DFC – Diesel Fuel Complete is a multi functional fuel treatment for stored fuel.
Using a blend of additives to give complete protection from the undesirable effects of modern Diesel.
- DFC Prevents degradation.
- Prevents the growth of diesel bug.
- Combats effects of using Ultra Low Sulphur Diesel (ULSD) and BioDiesel.
- Increases Cetane number for easier starting.
- Contains a lubricant.
- Contains a Detergent for cleaner easier starting, reduces fuel system and injector deposits to zero.
- Reduces emissions and improves fuel consumption.
- Suitable for all diesel engine types and all diesel fuels.
DFC also contains a demulsifier helping to drop water to the bottom of the tank where it can be easily removed from the drain. Water in Diesel must be removed and can cause serious damage to an engine.
Dose DFC at the rate of 100ml per 100 litres of fuel, overdosing will not harm your engine.