Technical Overview of the 25L Model
Compressor or Desiccant?
618 x 366 x 272 mm
R290 / 90g
40 and 42dB(A)
Power Consumption at 20°C and 60%rh
Approximate Electricity Cost
4p / hour based on 15.32p / kWh
5°C – 35°C
Washable dust filter and optional HEPA filter
Between 40%rh and 70%rh
Low fan speed: 150m³/hour
High fan speed: 175m³/hour
Continuous Drainage Option
Yes – comes with an adapter to fit the standard garden hose
The MeacoDry Arete® One is Meaco’s best combined dehumidifier and air purifier ever, and is the perfect solution to dealing with condensation, mould and damp problems either in the home, in a garage, on a boat or in a caravan.
- Winner of the T3 Platinum Award 2021 (#1 position)
- Winner of Expert Reviews ‘Dehumidifier of the Year’ 2021
- QuietMark certified (QM is an independent global programme certifying the quietest products)
- Designed with input from over 2000 customers
- Optimised for your life and European weather
- Hybrid between dehumidifier and air purifier
- More water collection, less energy used, less noise made
- Night Mode
- Easy water management
- Can be used with a garden hose
- Purer than ever – 75% bigger and better quality H13 HEPA filter
- Simple one touch controls – dry your laundry with the press of a button
- The only Meaco range to come with a free 5 year warranty!
- Meaco’s best dehumidifier range ever
It is all in the flow
Emptying the water tank is the most common action that dehumidifier owners need to do. So it was important to make sure that Arete’s large 4.8 litre tank was easy to access and empty.
Meaco looked at how customers removed tanks, where they put their fingers and how they balanced the tank. That heavily influenced Arete’s design, which has two very large slots left and right of the machine that your fingers naturally drop into. This allows perfect purchase on the tank so you can pull it out smoothly, and place it on the floor so you can lift it by the integrated handle.
And there’s a simple but clever solution for pouring out the water. With Arete there are two spouts: one to the left and one to the right. So you can pour the water away without having to juggle or twist the tank.
And continuous drainage…
Meaco has not included a free hose in our dehumidifiers for a few years now because more than 90% of users told us that they do not use them, so they just end up in landfill. The aim is to reduce plastic waste, so Meaco changed the way they do things.
To make things easier, Arete comes with a hose adapter to allow you to use a standard garden hose for continuous drainage if you need it. This reduces plastic waste and gives you the flexibility to use the unit in the best way for you.
Clean, clean air
All Arete One dehumidifiers come with a medical grade H13 HEPA filter which is 75% larger than the filter on our popular Low Energy models. It can be used to clean the air during dehumidification and as a stand-alone air purifier throughout the spring and summer months.