Hypalon Inflatable Boat Adhesive.
2 part supplied with a 10ml bottle of A3695B Curative
* Solvent based polychloroprene rubber adhesive giving high strength bonds when used in conjunction with A3695B curing agent; particularly suitable for manufacture and repair of inflatable boats
* Will bond natural rubber, polychloroprene, butyl, nitrile , hypalon and polyurethane rubber materials and leather.
Please note – not for use on plasticised PVC – use Polymarine 3026 PVC Adhesive
* Excellent resistance to heat, salt water and humidity
* Easy to mix two part system supplied in sets with requisite amount of curing agent; can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs
* Easy to apply by brush or roller…
* Contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours
* Shelf life – 24 months unopened tin, mixed adhesive has pot life of 3-4 hours
* Coverage – using 2 coats 1 litre bonds 1 square metre
* Cleaner – Solvent 510
BOAT FABRIC TYPE TABLE
It is important when ordering repair kits and paint to correctly identify what fabric the inflatable is manufactured from.
The Table below is meant as a guide only. If you are unsure what the fabric is please check with the boat manufacturer.
HYPALON – plus Neoprene fabrics –
AB, ACHILLES, AVON, BEAUFORT, BWM, CALAGARI, CMAPARI (can also be PVC), CARIBE, CHINOOK, COMPASS, DELTA, DOMINO, DUNLOP, EUROCRAFT, FLATACRAFT, GOMMONAUTICA, GORDON, HENSHAWS, HUMBER, LOMAC, METZLER (early models), NOVA JOLLY, ML LIFEGUARD, NOVA MARINE, NOVURANIA, OSPREY, PICTON, RIBCRAFT, RIBTECH, SEMPERIT, TINKER, YAM RIBS, ZODIAC (only some pre 1986 models).
PVC (Icluding Strongon, Hypertex, Dynalon)
ARIMAR, BOMBARD, COMPASS II, EUROVINYL, LOADSTAR, MAXXON, METXLER (more recent models), NARWHAL, OMC EXPRESS, QUICKSILVER, SERIE, SEVYLOR, TYPHOON, VALIANT, YAM INFLATABLES, ZED, ZODIAC (most models), XM.
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY IN THE ISLAND OF IRELAND ONLY