The Rule 360 provides outstanding quality and value. It is economically priced and designed for small boats. 3/4″ (19mm) discharge outlet.
Rule is the world’s leading brand for submersible bilge pumps, drawing on 50 years of experience. We are constantly developing new and better solutions to help keep your bilge dry. Our new small bilge pump range provides the ultimate pumping performance, now more efficiently than ever, delivering full rated flow at just 12 volts instead of 13.6.
RULE bilge pumps provide ultimate pumping performance, which helps keep your bilge clear of nuisance water, building on the genuine Rule design.
Rigorous engineering and testing helped generate the new series of bilge pumps. RULE pumps are tested to the highest standard, achieving rated performance at 12V vs. 13.6V, resulting in higher flow with better efficiency for the toughest applications.
- Meets or exceeds RoHS, IMCI, CE and ISO standards
- NMMA listed product
- Completely submersible
- Vented impeller housing to prevent the pump from becoming airlocked
- Includes check valve to reduce water in bilge
- Removable discharge fitting
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off (TCO) provides added
protection for pump and vessel
- 90º fitting sold separately (pn 1201R)
- Snap-off strainer base for easy maintenance
- Sealed efficient, long life motors
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Quiet operation
- Marine grade silicon blocked, tin coated wiring
- Non-automatic – used with a panel switch or Rule float switch