Starbrite Waterproofing with PTEF restores water repellency to virtually all marine fabrics from boat covers to bimini tops. It is also the easiest, most effective way to waterproof car covers, tents, tarps, foul weather gear, convertible tops and more. Starbrite Waterproofing is also great for use on new fabrics, greatly extending their service life by providing an additional barrier to moisture and damaging UV rays.
It’s easy to use – simply spray the fabric to be restored, and allow it to dry for 6 hours before use. Always apply Waterproofing outdoors, taking care to not breathe the solution.
- Waterproofing is safe for on all marine fabrics, including Sunbrella.
- For boat covers, bimini tops, sail covers, clothing and tents.
- Does not change the color or feel of fabric.
- 650ml covers 7.5sq mtr coverage*
- Coverage may vary slightly depending upon amount of product applied per square foot
- If surface to be waterproofed is dirty or stained, clean it with Starbrite Sail & Canvas Cleaner.
- Fabric to be treated must be dry.
- Apply enough Waterproofing with sprayer, brush or sponge to thoroughly wet top surface.
- Take care to avoid overspray, drips or penetration onto surfaces not being treated.
- Allow treated item to dry for 6 hours before using.
- Do not fold or store treated item until dry.