TruDesign composite fittings are moulded from a glass-reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres impregnated into the nylon provide dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
TruDesign fittings eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. Tails (Hose barbs) are designed for twin hose clamps and to never crush.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant – Will not degrade or discolour with ultraviolet light from the sun
- High quality surface finish – Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do
- Parallel BSP or NPS threads – Universal compatibility with TruDesign fittings, and other common marine components
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C