union chandlery logo

FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER €25

(IRELAND ONLY)

VETUS * INTERNATIONAL * GARMIN * WHALE

VETUS BATTERY CHARGERS (TYPE BC)

498.991,189.00

These battery chargers, especially designed for marine use, have a four stage IUoU charge programme

498.99

Available on back-order

598.99

Available on back-order

748.99

Available on back-order

748.99

Available on back-order

858.99

Available on back-order

858.99

Available on back-order

1,189.00

Available on back-order

1,189.00

Available on back-order

vetus marine equipment

Description

In the first Bulk charge stage, the battery receives a continuous maximum current charge. Once the battery is recharged to approximately 75% of its full capacity, the charger switches automatically to a constant voltage absorption stage for the remaining 25%.

When the battery is fully charged, the charger will maintain this charge phase for 15 minutes (providing the charge is under 6.25 % of the full charge current) and then switches over to the Float charge stage. In this stage the battery charger maintains the full charge without overloading the battery. It compensates for self-discharge and “floats” any loads on the battery.

After being in the float stage for 12 days, the charger implements the final Reconditioning stage. In this stage the charger will switch to the Bulk stage for 85 minutes only, to ensure that the battery stays in optimum condition.

With easy access dipswitches, the maximum charge voltage can be adapted to suit the type of battery being charged.

These chargers are suitable for all AC power sources from 90 V to 265 V.

The active Power Factor Correction feature takes care of any unwanted line disturbances.

Vetus battery chargers are extensively tested, including a 2G vibration test, to meet our quality standards and ensure long term operation.

These new chargers are compatible with Lead Acid, Li-ion, Gel and AGM batteries, and can be connected to a remote control panel (BCRP) and a battery temperature sensor (BCTS).

The chargers have a separate alarm contact and the fan speed can be adjusted for comfort reasons.

A trickle charger with maximum output of 2A is provided on models BC12151, BC12252 and BC12352

  • Universal AC input with active PFC (90 – 264 VAC)
  • Compatible with Lead Acid, Li-ion, Gel and AGM batteries
  • Remote control panel BCRP available as optional accessory
  • Optional battery temperature sensor BCTS
  • Voltage/temperature compensation
  • High efficiency and high reliability
  • Protection against short circuit/over voltage/over temperature

 

TYPE DIMENSIONS STANDARD BOOST CHARGE VOLTAGE STANDARD FLOAT CHARGE VOLTAGE MAX RATED CURRENT SINGLE OUTPUT CURRENT LIMIT
BC12151 205x84x259 14.4/14.7 13.8/13.5 15 15
BC12252 205x84x259 14.4/14.7 13.8/13.5 25 25
BC12352 205x87x279 14.4/14.7 13.8/13.5 35 35
BC24122 205x84x259 28.8/29.4 27.6/27 12.5 12.5
BC12503 237x90x288 14.4/14.7 13.8/13.5 50 40
BC24253 237x90x288 28.8/29.4 27.6/27 25 25
BC12803 237x90x328 14.4/14.7 13.8/13.5 80 40
BC24403 237x90x328 28.8/29.4 27.6/27 40 40
Number of Outlets
BC12151          1(1)
BC12252          2 (1)
BC12352          2 (1)
BC24122          2
BC12503          3
BC24253          3
BC12803          3
BC24403          3

 

Brand

Vetus

Creators of Boat Systems
vetus marine equipment