Universal inspection port for tanks with robust design.
By improving the design of the lid and reinforcing the material with glass fibre, they now meet the ISO 21487 standards in addition to ISO 10088, which the previous model already met.
Customers who use our certified VETUS tanks together with one of these inspection lids will have an instantly approved system, even when used in built-in metal tanks.
• Viton gasket set for use with petrol or (>10% bio)diesel fuel
• Internal diameter: Ø 120 mm
• Cut-out dimensions: Ø 159 mm
• Suitable for G.R.P., stainless steel and plastic tanks with different wall thicknesses
• Meets the ISO 10088 standard
• Meets the ISO 21487 standard
• A hole saw is available separately. Article code is VSAW159
The inspection port has a counter flange and a rubber seal which are inserted into a Ø 159 mm hole (the recommended VSAW159 hole saw is available separately at a very attractive price!) in the tank.
All that needs to be done is tighten the 4 supplied bolts which compress the rubber seal to ensure perfect sealing.
The “clamp and seal” design simplifies installation, making the drilling of a Ø 159 mm hole the hardest part in the installation.