The wall mounted marine toilet provides a solution where space is limited and enables toilet installation where a floor standing model would be impractical.
Available with a DC or AC power supply.
Benefits of the VETUS electric marine toilet HATO
- Wall mounting is ideal when floor space is limited
- Height can be set from 415 up to 600 mm
- Comfortable seat
- Easy to clean porcelain bowl
- Very quiet macerator discharge pump – 60 dB (A).
- Stainless steel macerator blade
- Large capacity discharge pump
- Very low water consumption
- Supplied with a waterproof electronic operating panel (12 & 24v) or Push Button for (120v OR 220v)
- Easy to install and simple maintenance
- Maximum holding tank 3 metres above the toilet discharge connection.
- The maximum length of ø 19 mm discharge hose can be up to 30 metres
- The internal diameter of the outlet pipe is only 19 mm. This means that the toilet can be located in any convenient position aboard and can be connected simply to the waste water tank, using VETUS sanitation hose type SAHOSE
- The discharge pumps are easily accessible for occasional cleaning if required
- All toilets are provided with a water lock and non-return valve in the discharge line