Designed and made in New Zealand, Tru-Design Reducers are the superior composite connection
for linking 2 hoses of different sizes.
Tru-Design Reducers are moulded from a glass reinforced nylon composite. High strength, highmodulus glass fibres impregnated into the nylon provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness,
and dimensional stability.
Tru-Design Reducers eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with
metallic fittings. The Reducers are designed for twin hose clamps, and to not crush under high
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite
- High strength and light weight.
- Compatible with all hull types Can be used on aluminum, steel, wood or FRP hulls.
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis Long life with no concerns over decreased performance
due to corrosion.
- Chemical resistant Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints.
- UV resistant- These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun.
- High quality surface finish Will not discolour with green film as similar bronze fittings do.
- Large operating temperature range Suitable for all marine environments, from -20°C to +110°C.
FLOW DIAMETER Size Minimum I.D.