TruDesign Non-Return Valves (Check Valves) are made from UV stabilised glass reinforced Nylon, these composite material fittings are designed for the harsh marine and agricultural environments.
They can be used in line to prevent water backflow or siphoning and have a very low cracking pressure. Available in 6 sizes (in-line).
- Manufactured from a high strength, UV stabilised Glass Reinforced Nylon composite – High strength and lightweight. Can be used in direct sunlight
- High impact and tensile strength – “Water hammer safe” and insensitive to pressure shocks in the pipeline
- Stainless spring – No corrosion issues or risk of internal valve staying open
- Low cracking pressure – Minimal pressure required to open the valve with minimal restriction on flowrate
- In line fitting – Minimal installation room needed and no other fittings required
- Printed white arrow (opposite logo side) – Quick and easy identification of water flow direction
▪ Ensure the Non-Return Valve (Check Valve) is installed with the water flowing in the same direction as the white arrow.
▪ Use 2 hose clamps on each end (4 total), ensuring not to over-tighten.
▪ It is recommended for dirty water situations that the valve be cleaned once per annum to dislodge debris.