Designed and made in New Zealand, Tru-Design Y Pieces are the superior composite connection for combining the flow from 2 hoses.
The Y Piece allows smooth flow leading to reduced chances of blockages. Salt buildup is reduced when used with seawater as all surfaces are flushed.
Tru-Design Y Pieces are moulded from a glass reinforced nylon composite. High strength, high-modulus glass fibres impregnated into the nylon provides dramatic strength, stiffness, toughness, and dimensional stability.
Tru-Design Y Pieces eliminate the corrosion and electrical bonding problems associated with metallic fittings. The Y Pieces are designed for twin hose clamps, and to not crush under high load conditions.
- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight
- Immune to corrosion and electrolysis – Long life with no concerns over decreased performance due to corrosion
- Chemical resistant – Impervious to diesel, petrol and antifouling paints
- UV resistant – These fittings will not break down with ultraviolet light or discolour from the sun
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
- Long tail feature – The use of 2 hose clamps is recommended for secure hose fitting
- Smooth flow – Less blockages and build-up