- Manufactured from a glass reinforced nylon composite – High strength and light weight.
- Stainless steel fasteners – Will not corrode in salt laden air.
- Easy installation – With a range of straight, 90° and 120° tails, and two seal options, plumbing in confined spaces is made easy.
- Handle position lockable – Legislation in some regions require the overboard discharge handle to be locked into the holding tank position when in ‘no discharge’ zones
- Available in black or white – Fits in with colour schemes in plumbing areas allowing easy identification of components.
- Pressure tested – All valves are pressure tested to ensure quality and safety in respect to sealing and operation.
- Silicon seal – The Aquavalve® is the only valve on the market today with smooth movement and an excellent seal with good wear resistance.
- Composite spanner included – Avoids using pipe wrenches that gouge the fitting. Facilitates access in tight places.
- Fascia plate on standard model can be removed to reveal simple “open – open – inlet” labeling – Where product is not used for marine toilets, all toilet references are removed.
- Large operating temperature range – Suitable for all marine environments, from -40°C to +110°C
- Note bulkhead hole diameter for Aquavalve through Bulkhead is 49.0mm
- 90314 White